You will be given two depths and you will use the eRDPML to plan a multilevel dive based on the different depths and will be reviewed and approved by the instructor. Each team will dive the planned dive and will adhere to the multilevel plan, maximum limits and/or limits of the eRDPML and/or computer.... Using the eRDPML, you plan to make three dives. The first will be to 19 m/63 ft for 30 minutes, followed by a 30 minute surface interval. The second will be to 15 m/54 ft for 27 minutes. If this is followed by a one hour, 40 minute surface interval, what is the no decompression limit for a repetitive dive to 14 m/48 ft?
PADI Open Water Diver Course Scuba Diving Certification
See the RDP/eRDPML Instructions for Use booklet. 52: I am planning to make two dives. The first dive is to 18 metres/60 feet for 49 minutes, and the second dive is to 18 metres/60 feet for 24 minutes.... 4/02/2012 · RDP vs eRDPml vs Dive Computer Discussion in 'New we did a multi-level dive, and charted it using all 3 devices: RDP, eRDPml, and dive computer. According to the RDP, I should have been dead. The eRDPml permitted the dive, made a lot of sense to me, giving me dive groups at each stage. The dive computer permitted the dive, but gave no dive groups. So I liked the eRDPml best, …
Decompression Theory & RDP Flashcards Cram.com
Do not attempt to use it for planning decompression dives. 2 Safety Stops – A safety stop for 3 minutes at 5 metres/15 feet is required any time the diver comes within 3 pressure groups of a how to tell if a man is falling in love You'll review decompression theory as it relates to multilevel diving and dive computer models, and plan multilevel dives using the eRDPML. During the first of your two multilevel dives, you’ll plan and execute a two-level dive, and on the second dive, you’ll complete a three-level scuba dive. Get …
PADI Multilevel Diver Scuba School
PADI ELECTRONIC DIVE PLANNER MULTI-LEVEL eRDPML Providing calculator convenience in a dive table, the eRDP offers: Multi-level dive planning Sound can be turned off Robust design Plan up to 5 consecutive dives Plan up to 3 consecutive multi-level dives Easy integration into the PADI Education System Reliable back-up for the dive computer Student development pathway to dive computer … how to setup and use keywords for youtube How to use the PADI RDP Table. One of the most important things when answering questions with the RDP table, like the ERDPml, is to follow a methodical approach.
How long can it take?
New Electronic Dive Planner Makes Dive Planning Easier
- Section 5 Flashcards by Marissa Wroblewski Brainscape
- Dive Your Planet™ Scuba Refesher Course - Dive Your
- Decompression Theory & RDP Flashcards Cram.com
- PADI eRDPML Open Water Crew-Pak with Blue Log Book
How To Use A Erdpml For Three Dives
T he eRDPML Touch is a version of the eRDPML that divers can use to plan single and multilevel no stop dives on smartphones and tablets. It includes versions optimized for both smartphones and tablets on iOS and Android devices.
- eRDPml Multilevel dives Back to classroom This content is for members only.This content is for members only. Calculating NDL for multilevel dives seems a little tricky, but it is the most realistic way of planing a dive with theoretical tables. As you normally won’t stay...
- Multilevel (eRDPml), the PADI Plan up to five consecutive dives in one profile, Splash resistant cover, Metric and are required by PADI to have/use their own eRDPml as well as the RDP Tables.
- The eRDPML is the next generation electronic dive planner. Like its predecessor the eRDP, the new eRDPML is not a dive computer but an electronic dive table that allows the user to plan single level and multilevel dives.
- You'll review decompression theory as it relates to multilevel diving and dive computer models, and plan multilevel dives using the eRDPML. During the first of your two multilevel dives, you’ll plan and execute a two-level dive, and on the second dive, you’ll complete a three-level scuba dive. Get …